With 12MP (4000 x 3000 pixels) each of the new 4K cameras provides ultra-high definition video imagery, which results in greater video quality and more video detail in fast-action scenes.
Available in three form factors; Bullet, Fixed and Minidome, these cameras are a prime example of high-end performance.
Suitable for a wide range of installations these three cameras join the existing BX range, which offers a variety of other specifications including:
- HD to 4K Resolutions – Regardless of the resolution you choose each camera comes with outstanding WDR, Low Light and can stream up to a maximum of 30fps.
- Form Factors – Suitable for a wide range of environments this range offers Internal, External, Vandal Resistant, Built-in IR and IK10 form factors.
- Extensive Temperature Range – Regardless of the weather with a minimum of -40oC and a maximum of +60oC each camera guarantees effective operation.
- Advanced Analytics – With various analytics on offer including Motion Detection, Hooded, Tripwire and Intrusion, each camera will give you much more than you bargained for.
- Open – Connect seamlessly with Control Center, IndigoVision’s Security Management Solution, or any other third party system, using ONVIF’s Profile S standard.
- Time Saving – Installed using a single PoE cable these cameras are quick to install saving installers time.
- Reliable and Tested – A rigorous testing regime including vibration and extreme temperature ensures all cameras have IndigoVision’s seal of reliability before they are sold. When you purchase a BX Camera you are purchasing a camera that is fit for purpose.
The complete list of cameras within the BX Camera Family now includes:
- BX Bullet Cameras – HD, 4MP & 4K
- BX Fixed Cameras – HD, 4MP & 4K
- BX Minidome Cameras – HD, 4MP & 4K
- BX Microdome Camera – 3MP
- BX Adaptive IR PTZ Camera – HD
- BX PTZ Dome Camera – 4 MP
- BX Fisheye Cameras – 6MP & 12MP