Shares in issue: 7,610,756 1p Ordinary Shares in Issue, as at Last Close of which 97,238 are held in treasury. Therefore all percentage holdings are calculated based on 7,213,518 ordinary shares in issue.
|Major Shareholders Information|
|Shareholder Name||Amount||% Holding|
|New Pistoia Income Limited||2,274,500||30.27|
|VT Sorbus Vector Fund *||460,000||6.12|
|Hamish McLeod Grossart||423,750||5.64|
|Richard Winston Farmiloe *||375,000||4.99|
* Richard Farmiloe is a partner in Sorbus Partners, the investement managers of the VT Sorbus Vector Fund.
|Director Name||Amount||% Holding|
|Pedro Simoes **||15,000||0.20|
|Max Thowless – Reeves||47,383||0.63|
** Acquired 24 November 2017
In accordance with the AIM Rule 26, insofar as the Company is aware, the percentage of the Company’s issued share capital that is not in public hands is 31.72%. This percentage comprises the holdings of:
- New Pistoia Income Limited
- The directors listed above who held shares in the Company at the date shown below
- 132,000 Shares held by The IndigoVision Group plc Employee Benefit Trust
- 97,238 Shares held in treasury
Major shareholder information notified to the company was updated on 31 October 2017 and reflects any subsequent repurchase of own shares and/or any transaction with directors which have occurred prior to 31 December 2017.