Position Title: Technical Support Engineer (must be fluent Spanish speaker)
Location: Bloomfield, NJ
- To provide technical support to all North American Authorised Partners and Strategic End Users.
- To support Regional Sales managers with technical aspects of system specification and design.
- To deliver technical training throughout the NAM Region
- Provide technical support to NAM Authorised Partners via telephone and email
- Deliver training classes to NAM Authorised Partners
- Continually strive to maintain an acceptable level of open support cases
- Attend Authorised Partner sites in NAM
- Provide pre-sales technical support for Partners and Sales Managers
- Assist partners with demonstrations, proof of concepts and FAT’s
- Responsible for Trade Show products and demonstrations
- Co-ordinate customer requests for special technical requirements
- Provide technical feedback to the product management team
- Act as a bridge between Engineering and Sales departments
- Language skills required – English and Spanish
- Strong network understanding (TCP, UDP, RTSP, RTP, NTP, ONVIF etc).
- Understanding of platform virtualization
- Knowledge in cloud based storage
- Flexible and able to travel when required
- A real team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Good personal communication skills, with a professional appearance and approach
- Customer service driven
- A high degree of independent thinking and judgment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Educational background in technical or related fields
- Highly motivated individual with a positive outlook
- Ability to take ownership
- Keen attention to detail
- Trustworthy – thinking of the company’s interests before their own
- High energy, travels well, positive outlook at all times
- Likeable, can form personable bond with customers
- Organised, efficient, plans ahead
This position will be based from the North American office, located in Bloomfield, NJ. In addition, the first 2-4 weeks will be spent in Edinburgh for product and procedure training.
Partner Training, Exhibition setup, field visits within region and head office visits to Edinburgh, Scotland.
Full Time. Mon-Fri (staggered schedule between 8am and 8pm EST)