IndigoVision is a developer of end to end video security solutions. We have a vacancy in our sales team for a Regional Sales Manager, to be based in Mexico City.
The Regional Sales Manager holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
- Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders for the company
- Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with line management
- Promote and sell the company’s products and services through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory.
- Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly with discipline track sales activities with all channel, end user and distributors opportunities using the company’s CRM system
- Source, qualify, propose and manage: Distributors, Integrators and VARs (Value Added Resellers) as appropriate in the region.
- Oversee and manage the sale of the company’s products and services within the specified territory.
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Work on key deals to help define and oversee how our products are deployed.
- Provide first level technical guidance to customers (end-users), integrators and partners.
- Provide product and sales training to integrators and end-users to help them understand our products including how and when they should be used according to their specific application.
- Attend tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty within the company’s booth at various marketing events.
- Feedback end user customer requirements to engineering and operations departments to help implement product improvements and new product releases.
- Compile data on competitive products and pricing and report it back to head office, maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings.
- Identify key surveillance market influencers, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to them the superiority and utility of our products.
- The role will require frequent travel, including 1 week spent in the UK for training