Regional Sales Manager – California and Nevada, US
The Regional Sales Manager holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
- Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders for the company
- Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with line management
- Promote and sell the company’s products and services through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory.
- Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly with discipline track sales activities with all channel, end user and distributors opportunities using the company’s CRM system
- Source, qualify, propose and manage: Distributors, Integrators and VARs (Value Added Resellers) as appropriate in the region.
- Oversee and manage the sale of the company’s products and services within the specified territory.
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Work on key deals to help define and oversee how our products are deployed.
- Provide first level technical guidance to customers (end-users), integrators and partners.
- Currently working in either a similar role for a leading security technology manufacturer or an installer / integrator and selling IP network based solutions to end users
- Strong awareness of IP network design and CCTV applications
- Strong awareness of IndigoVision competitors and products in the IP CCTV marketplace
- Proven ability to meet and exceed personal sales targets
- Existing network of installers, integrators and end users
- Frequent travel will be required
- You will need to have your own home office
- Travel to the UK for one week training will be required