Others make cameras, we make people safe.
IndigoVision is a leading manufacturer of end-to-end video security solutions for airports, cities, police, banks and casinos. These enterprise class systems improve organisations’ operational efficiency, enhance public safety and enable timely emergency response. IndigoVision operates from six regional centres, each with training facilities, demo suites and local stocking. With sales and support staff across the globe, IndigoVision partners with some 800 authorised system integrators to provide local system design, installation and service to end users.
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the Graphic Designer role is to:
- Design and produce product related collateral and creative media presentations for all IndigoVision products
- Provide creative media services as requested by Marketing and other management teams
Roles and Responsibilities
As part of the Marketing Team, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and updating all product collateral associated with both hardware and software products.
Content Creation and Management (including Translations)
Work with internal teams and external agents in repurposing content in various formats such as:
- Data sheets and dimensional drawings
- Product Packaging
- Case Studies
- eBooks – PDF and iBook format
These will be in a number of formats and will require excellent knowledge of Adobe CSS and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Manage translations of all marketing content
- Working with external translation agency and IndigoVision translation team
- Work with internal teams to ensure product photography is taken to a high standard. This may on occasion include company photography where applicable.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Experience of digital content production
- Preferably with experience working in the technology sector
- Strong editorial skills with experience of crafting engaging, user-centred content across a range of platforms
- Experience with a range of digital software and editing packages
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.