Candidate location – Flexible, based in Middle East
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager is a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about video surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders.
- Identify key surveillance market influencers, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to them the superiority and utility of our products
- Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with management
- Promote and sell IndigoVision’s products and services through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory
- Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly with discipline track sales activities with all channel partners, consultants (Architects & Engineers),and end user opportunities using IndigoVision’s Salesforce.com lead and project tracking software database
- Source, qualify, select and manage: integrators, VARs (value added resellers)
- Oversee and manage the sale of IndigoVision’s products and services within the specified territory
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates
- Work on key deals to help define and oversee how our products are deployed
- Provide first level technical guidance to customers (end-users), integrators, channel partners and consultants (Architects & Engineers)
- Provide product and sales training to integrators, consultants (Architects & Engineers) and end-users to help them understand our products including how and when they should be used according to their specific application
- Supervise, manage, installations at customer sites and in key accounts as needed in order to assure proper commissioning of the system and confirmation of customer expectations and requirements
- Attend tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty within the IndigoVision booth at various marketing events
- Participate in the development of training materials
- Feedback end user customer requirements to engineering and operations departments to help implement product improvements and new product releases
- Compile data on competitive products and pricing and report it back to head office, maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings
- Strong sales record with proven ability to exceed sales targets
- Experience in a similar role for a leading security technology manufacturer or for an installer / integrator and selling IP network based solutions to end users
- Strong awareness of IndigoVision competitors and products in the IP and Digital CCTV marketplace
- Existing network of installers, integrators and end users
Frequent travel is required, including to the UK head office for training.