Position Title: Technical Training Manager
Region: Global, based from Edinburgh
To develop and maintain training material throughout the company for Technical Support, Sales Support, Sales, Product Management and Marketing
Implement and maintain a virtual training environment
- Develop & Design partner based training material. This includes existing classroom based material for new partner certification training and self-study refresher training for existing, trained partners via IndigoVision’s partner training site.
- Evaluation of existing partner training programs to monitor effectiveness, including longer term evaluation for newly trained partners to gauge effectiveness once they have installed IndigoVision hardware & software on site
- Evaluation of existing partner training programs to monitor effectiveness, including longer term evaluation for newly trained partners to gauge effectiveness once they have installed IndigoVision hardware & software on site.
- Development of videos and tutorials to be held on IndigoVision’s partner training site
Existing videos focus on new features within Control Center. Additional videos or tutorials should be created based on common queries received into Technical Support and feedback received from partner certification training, allowing for ongoing development of our partners.
- Review and develop demo videos globally.
- Delivery of partner certification training
- Evaluation of sales documentation on platforms such as showpad.
- Development of additional documentation for sales to be placed online (showpad / learn) as necessary.
- Grow our training platform into a hub that partners proactively visit. Ensure it’s being correctly promoted and advertised to our partners. Mix of marketing campaigns but also promotion within Technical Support via email / phone when a partner is requiring assistance on a topic covered by an existing tutorial or video.
- Review and analyses Technical Support engineers during training, provide feedback to them on their training and help develop their training skills
- Review and control training equipment and rooms globally (concentrating on EMEA and NAM). Decide what equipment is best for each region and how best to setup and use our product during remote training sessions (i.e. outside of the classroom)
- Strong network understanding (TCP, UDP, RTSP, RTP, NTP, ONVIF etc).
- Understanding of platform virtualization
- Knowledge in cloud based storage
- Flexible and able to travel when required
- A real team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Good personal communication skills, with a professional appearance and approach
- Customer service driven
- A high degree of independent thinking and judgment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Educational background in technical or related fields
- Highly motivated individual with a positive outlook
- Ability to take ownership
- Keen attention to detail
- Trustworthy – thinking of the company’s interests before their own
- High energy, travels well, positive outlook at all times
- Likeable, can form personable bond with customers
- Organised, efficient, plans ahead
This position will be based from our HQ, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Partner Training, Exhibition attendance, IV office visits to support trainers.
Full Time. Mon-Fri, 9am to 5.30pm.