Shares in issue: 7,610,756 1p Ordinary Shares in Issue, as at Last Close of which 97,238 are held in treasury. Therefore all percentage holdings are calculated based on 7,513,518 ordinary shares in issue.
|Major Shareholders Information|
|Shareholder Name||Amount||% Holding|
|New Pistoia Income Limited||2,064,500||27.48|
|VT Sorbus Vector Fund *||460,000||6.12|
|Hamish McLeod Grossart||423,750||5.64|
|Richard Winston Farmiloe *||500,000||6.65|
|Church House Investments||282,500||3.76|
|Barclays Smart Investor||234,261||3.12|
* Richard Farmiloe and Max Thowless – Reeves (Director) are partners in Sorbus Partners, the investment managers of the VT Sorbus Vector Fund.
|Director Name||Amount||% Holding|
|Max Thowless – Reeves||87,383||1.16|
In accordance with the AIM Rule 26, insofar as the Company is aware, the percentage of the Company’s issued share capital that is not in public hands is 32.78%. This percentage comprises the holdings of:
- New Pistoia Income Limited
- The directors listed above who held shares in the Company at the date shown below
- 132,000 Shares held by The IndigoVision Group plc Employee Benefit Trust
- 97,238 Shares held in treasury
Major shareholder information notified to the company was updated on 30 April 2018.