Pedro Simoes was initially appointed as the Company’s Senior Vice President – Global Sales on 2 October 2017. Pedro took over as interim Chief Executive Officer in November 2017 and was confirmed as CEO on 8 January 2018, at which time he was appointed to the Board. He is an experienced global sales leader in the security industry, with over 13 years’ experience in the sector, and prior to joining the Group he spent nearly six years with Avigilon Corporation (TSX: AVO) where he was ultimately responsible for leading its Global salesforce and driving revenue worldwide.
George Elliott was appointed to the board of IndigoVision as a non-executive director on 1 June 2017 and was appointed Non-Executive Chairman on 1 July 2017, stepping down to a non-executive director role once again on 7 March 2019. George is also Non-Executive Chairman of AIM-listed Craneware plc (AIM: CRW), the market leader in software and supporting services for healthcare providers in the US, Calnex Solutions Ltd, Optoscribe Ltd and is a Director of RITF Consultants Limited. He has extensive boardroom experience in private and public technology companies in an executive and non-executive capacity. He was formerly Chief Financial Officer of Wolfson Microelectronics plc, then a leading UK-listed global provider of high performance mixed-signal semiconductors to the consumer electronics industry.
Martin Pengelley was appointed to the board of IndigoVision on 2 January 2014 as an independent non-executive director. Martin qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Ernst & Whinney before joining Wood Mackenzie, a predecessor firm of Deutsche Bank, in 1984. Martin worked in UK Corporate Stockbroking with Deutsche Bank AG for almost 30 years before retiring at the end of 2013. Martin acts as a consultant to Tulchan Communications, a firm specialising in financial communications and corporate reputation, as well as being a director of DB Trustee Services Ltd, the trustee company of the Deutsche Bank UK pension schemes, and Paddock Wood Community Advice Centre.
Max Thowless-Reeves was appointed to the board of IndigoVision with effect from 1 June 2017 and was appointed Chairman on 7 March 2019. Max is a partner in Multi-family Office SORBUS Partners LLP and Chairman and co-founder of DivideBuy. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) and a Visiting Teaching Fellow at Aston Business School. He has an MBA from Warwick Business School.
The Board has delegated the following responsibilities to the Audit Committee:
- To assist the Board in meeting its financial reporting responsibilities
- To ensure that the Group’s published financial statements comply with all applicable statutory requirements and accounting standard
- To review the interim and annual financial reports of the Group
- To review the effectiveness of internal financial controls and make recommendations where necessary
- To communicate with the external auditors and review their audit findings
- To review the performance of the auditors
- To advise the Board on the appointment and remuneration of the external auditors
Martin Pengelley is the chairman of the Audit Committee and both George Elliott and Max Thowless-Reeves are members. Chris Lea is the Secretary of the Audit Committee.
The Board has delegated the following responsibilities to the Remuneration Committee:
- Reviewing the performance of the Executive Directors
- Setting the pay, bonuses and other remuneration of the Executive Directors
- Allocating share options together with any attached performance targets to Executive Directors and employees
Max Thowless-Reeves is the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee. George Elliot and Martin Pengelley are members. Chris Lea is the Secretary of the Remuneration Committee.