The Board has delegated the following responsibilities to the Audit Committee:
- To assist the Board in meeting its financial reporting responsibilities
- To ensure that the Group’s published financial statements comply with all applicable statutory requirements and accounting standard
- To review the interim and annual financial reports of the Group
- To review the effectiveness of internal financial controls and make recommendations where necessary
- To communicate with the external auditors and review their audit findings
- To review the performance of the auditors
- To advise the Board on the appointment and remuneration of the external auditors
Martin Pengelley is the Chairman of the Audit Committee and both Andrew Fulton and Max Thowless-Reeves are member. Chris Lea is the Secretary of the Audit Committee.
The Board has delegated the following responsibilities to the Remuneration Committee:
- Reviewing the performance of the Executive Directors
- Setting the pay, bonuses and other remuneration of the Executive Directors
- Allocating share option s together with any attached performance targets to Executive Directors and employees
Andrew Fulton is the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee. George Elliot and Martin Pengelley are members. Chris Lea is the Secretary of the Remuneration Committee.