Shares in issue: 7,610,756 1p Ordinary Shares in Issue, as at 31 July 2019 of which 97,238 are held in treasury. Therefore all percentage holdings are calculated based on 7,513,518 ordinary shares in issue.
Major Shareholders Information
|New Pistoia Income Limited||2,064,500||27.48|
|Richard Winston Farmiloe *||500,000||6.65|
|VT Sorbus Vector Fund *||460,000||6.12|
|Hamish McLeod Grossart||423,250||5.63|
|Archon Capital Mgt (Seattle)||330,000||4.39|
|Peter Gyllenhammar AB||320,029||4.26|
|Church House Investments||285,500||3.80|
* Richard Farmiloe and Max Thowless – Reeves (Director) are partners in Sorbus Partners, the investment managers of the VT Sorbus Vector Fund.
|Max Thowless – Reeves *||157,383||2.09|
In accordance with the AIM Rule 26, insofar as the Company is aware, the percentage of the Company’s issued share capital that is not in public hands is 33.92%. This percentage comprises the holdings of:
- New Pistoia Income Limited
- The directors listed above who held shares in the Company at the date shown below
- 132,000 Shares held by The IndigoVision Group plc Employee Benefit Trust
- 97,238 Shares held in treasury
Major shareholder information notified to the company was updated on 31 July 2019.