Sales Account Manager - China (Ref: SAM001)
Location: China, preferably Shenzhen
Purpose of Role
To generate high sales revenues and ongoing growth by building, maintaining and managing an effective channel to market. With an emphasis on both strategic and technical sales, the role requires sustained management of the relationships between end users, channel partners and consultants.
- To identify and develop market opportunities
- To actively identify and recruit high quality channel partners within the given region
- To support existing channel partners and drive sales growth through proactive account management and technical expertise
- Prepare, present and maintain a personal sales plan
- Achieve and/or exceed annually agreed sales target
- To maximise any sales opportunity through proactive management of gross margins
- Provide professional response to tenders in conjunction with channel partners
- Provide design assistance for IndigoVision solutions in conjunction with partners & consultants
- Execute customer presentations and demonstrations
- Manage proof of concept system trials
- Acquire, maintain and report adequate knowledge of product, market and competition
- Provide ongoing updates on the Sales CRM system (Salesforce).
- Produce and maintain live sales reporting, in addition to periodic sales forecasts
- Co-ordinate customer training
- Participate in Trade Shows
- Currently working in either a similar role for a leading security technology manufacturer or for an installer / integrator and selling IP network based solutions to end users
- Strong awareness of IP network design and CCTV applications, preferably from hands-on experience
- Strong awareness of IndigoVision competitors and products in the IP and Digital CCTV marketplace
- Proven ability to exceed targets with 'similar' sales experience
- Existing network of installers, integrators and end users (preferred, not essential)
- Advanced communication ability with professional appearance and approach
- Team Player
- Competitive, tenacious, driven, conscientious
- Takes ownership and responsibility for own actions
- Closes deals effectively and within timetable
- Fluent in English
Travel and Location
All individuals in the IndigoVision Sales teams work from their own home office. However, travel to Edinburgh for training and meetings will be required.
Negotiable and depends on experience.